John Q Khosravi Law Firm

Please contact our office for more information:

John Q. Khosravi Immigration Law Firm (JQK Law Firm)

Website: JQKLaw.com

Email: info@jqklaw.com

Phone: (818) 934-1561

Skype: john.khosravi


Licensed to Practice in CA. Practice Focus on Federal Immigration Law. This Blog is Legal Advertisement.

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Great New Review of the JQK Law Firm


"My husband and I were referred to John through a close friend, and true to his recommendation, John's service was exceptional. In the beginning, I was anxious to undergo yet another visa-related process that was once again all new to me, but John's professional expertise combined with his warm personality, made my husband and I feel that we were in the right hands. He was there every step of the way and we were truly thankful for John's patience and advice with any questions or concerns we had throughout the process. Everything went smoothly. We highly recommend his services as we feel there couldn't have been a better immigration lawyer to support our case!"

From: https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/106043350769026447783/reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment