John Q Khosravi Law Firm

Please contact our office for more information:

John Q. Khosravi Immigration Law Firm (JQK Law Firm)

Website: JQKLaw.com

Email: info@jqklaw.com

Phone: (818) 934-1561

Skype: john.khosravi


Licensed to Practice in CA. Practice Focus on Federal Immigration Law. This Blog is Legal Advertisement.

Saturday, September 14, 2019

BIA Chair Resigns

From: Brackett, Krystal (EOIR) (CTR) <. Xxxxx@EOIR.USDOJ.GOV>
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 9:00 AM
To: All of BIA (EOIR) <All_of_BIA@EOIR.USDOJ.GOV>
Subject: Message from the Chairman
Colleagues,
For the past 10 years, I have had the honor of serving the mission of this agency in my capacity as Chairman, and it has been a true blessing to work with all of you. Though your dedication and excellence may not be fully appreciated outside the Board, I know full well that the public could not be better served than by the professionals who fill the entire ranks of this institution. I am proud of what the Board and you have accomplished during my tenure.
With a heavy heart, I have decided to retire from government service, effective this Saturday. However, I take comfort in knowing that this institution is strong because of the steadfast integrity of its judges and staff. Keep true to your commitment to fairness and justice.
Thank you all.


David

No comments:

Post a Comment