John Q Khosravi Law Firm

Please contact our office for more information:

John Q. Khosravi Immigration Law Firm (JQK Law Firm)



Phone: (818) 934-1561

Skype: john.khosravi

Licensed to Practice in CA. Practice Focus on Federal Immigration Law. This Blog is Legal Advertisement.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Employers May Submit Online Inquiries for Certain Form I-129 Petitions


As of April 21, 2016, petitioners who filed Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, requesting an extension of stay or change of employer, can submit an inquiry after their petition has been pending for 210 days or more. Petitioners may now submit this inquiry online by selecting “case outside normal processing time.”

Reminder: If you move while your case is pending, you must inform us of your address change so that you continue to receive our notifications. You may do so online at, by calling the National Customer Service Center at 800-375-5283 (TDD for deaf and hard of hearing 800-767-1833) or by mailing Form AR-11, Change of Address.

To learn more, visit our website.