John Q Khosravi Law Firm

Please contact our office for more information:

John Q. Khosravi Immigration Law Firm (JQK Law Firm)

Website: JQKLaw.com

Email: info@jqklaw.com

Phone: (818) 934-1561

Skype: john.khosravi


Licensed to Practice in CA. Practice Focus on Federal Immigration Law. This Blog is Legal Advertisement.

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Great New Client Review for the JQK Law Firm

"My green card application was denied because of a clerical error on the part of US Immigration. I spoke to four lawyers. Three of them told me I needed to refile my whole application ($2000 in filing fees and $4000 to them to draft the papers for me). John thought outside the box and just called up USCIS and resolved the matter for me for $400. Within weeks, my application was reinstated and I received my green card. John is focused on doing what's best for his clients in the most efficient way possible - so refreshing. He is also extremely organized, communicative, and thorough. I will recommend him to everyone I know."

From Yelp!

No comments:

Post a Comment